Who Can Reserve

Registered Student Groups
Student groups that have registered through the HUB Student Activities Office (SAO) and are listed as a Registered Student Organization (RSO) on Huskylink, ASUW or GPSS entities.

UW Departments
Academic or administrative units within the University of Washington-Seattle.

Off-Campus Customers
External organizations or individual staff/faculty/students of the UW that wish to hold a private event.

Want to reserve space for your UW academic class project?
Information tables are available for use for UW class projects. All activities must be pre approved by the HUB and departmental endorsement may be required. Alternatively, the department holding the class can submit the reservation.

Before Submitting a Request

  • Make sure you have an EMS login. Logins can be requested online.
  • Review the request timelines. 
    • Requests for Major Event spaces may be submitted up to:
      • Registered Student Groups – 14 months prior to event date
      • UW Departments – 13 months prior to event date
      • Off-Campus/Private Events – 13 months prior to event date
    • Requests for Meeting Rooms may be submitted up to:
      • 12 months prior to event date

Submitting a Request

Reservation Process

Review the below graphic for a step by step description of the reservation process.

Click here for a pdf infographic of the HUB Reservation Process

Still have questions? Review our FAQ or contact us.