The HUB provides between 60 and 90 student employment opportunities in any given quarter throughout its offices and services. HUB student employees are a vital component of the front-line services and behind-the-scenes tasks that make the HUB run smoothly. The HUB prides itself in the training and leadership provided to our students as well as making it one of the funnest places to work on campus.
Typical Jobs in the HUB
Review our HUB Student Job Descriptions [pdf] to get an idea of the type of jobs in the HUB.
- HUB Event Services (event setup & reservations)
- HUB Technology (web & database programmer)
- HUB Games Area (cashier/attendant)
- Student Activities Office (office assistant)
- HUB Info Desk/Lost & Found/Ticket Office (office assistant)
- HUB Graphics (graphic designer/marketer)
- Student Org Resource Center (office assistant & computer tech)
- HUB Cashier (cashier)
- HUB Accounting (accountant/courier)
- By George Newsstand (cashier/attendant)
HuskyJobs - Current Openings
Any student employment opportunity in the HUB will be posted to HuskyJobs and announced here. Applications will only be accepted via HuskyJobs. Visit HuskyJobs or Sign in here to view other job opportunities open to UW students.
|HUB Job Title||HuskyJobs Posting #|
|Event Services Assistant||70337|
|HUB Student Cashier||70196|